REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON FRIDAY MAY 18th
ASAP are delighted to announce this wonderful opportunity to attend an exclusive networking event hosted by ASAP Business Partner BT Sport with the event being hosted at the BT Tower in London.
A warm welcome is extended to ASAP members for an evening of nibbles & networking and a chance to win four tickets to see a Premier League team or AVIVA Premiership team of your choice .
The event is open to ASAP members ONLY with limited spaces so book your space ASAP!
Date: Thursday June 21st
Time: 18:00 – 21:00
Venue: BT Tower, 45 Maple St, London W1T 4JZ
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR ASAP MEMBERS
- Tickets are free for ASAP Members on a first come first served basis only.
- A maximum of 2 attendees per member company (for those with dual membership only 2 representatives are allowed for each company)
- *Due to the very strict venue numbers if you register and can no longer attend please contact Karen email@example.com at the the earliest opportunity opportunity so we can release your place to someone on the waiting list. (see Cancellation/No Show booking term)
- In the case of cancellations within 36 hours of the event, or no shows on the day of the event a cancellation/non attendance fee of £65+VAT will be charged. All attendees agree to this booking term on booking of places.
- Due to limited numbers we will operate a waiting list when the event is fully booked or for additional attendees, however please note for this event priority will be given to those member companies who do not have anyone already registered to attend. If you wish to place additional attendees on the waiting list or indeed when the event is fully booked, please email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAP Business Partners – This event is being hosted by an ASAP Business Partner and is NOT open to other business partners. If you wish to host your own event for exclusive hosting to ASAP members, please email Karen at email@example.com
ID: all attendees will be required to carry and provide ID on registration/entering the venue
Parking: No parking available
Cancellation: There are very strict numbers for this event and as such, we ask for anyone who books who cannot attend to ensure they cancel at the earliest opportunity due to a waiting list being in operation and so we can release your place to someone who can attend. In the case of cancellations within 36 hours of the event, or no shows on the day of the event a cancellation/non attendance fee of £65+VAT will be charged. All attendees agree to this booking term on booking of places.
Access: Only those registered on the attendee list prior to the event will be able to attend.
Event Queries: Any queries regarding the event should be directed to Karen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
With thanks to event hosts & sponsors