Membership Bandings & Fees
The fees for ASAP memberships for operators, agents and business partners per year are detailed below.
|Number of Apartments / Membership Banding||Membership fees from 1st September 2016|
|6-25 Apartments||£544.50 + VAT|
|26-50 Apartments||£715.00 + VAT|
|51-100 Apartments||£874.50 + VAT|
|101-150 Apartments||£1045.00 + VAT|
|151-250 Apartments||£1204.50 + VAT|
|251-350 Apartments||£1375.00 + VAT|
|351-500 Apartments||£1644.50 + VAT|
|500 -749 Apartments||£2084.50 + VAT|
|750 -1000 Apartments||£2524.50 + VAT|
|1001 - 2000 Apartments||£3024.50 + VAT|
|2001 - 5000 Apartments||£3524.50 + VAT
|5000 + Apartments||£4024.50 + VAT
|No of employees||Annual Fee from Sept 1st 2016|
|1-3||£544.50 + VAT|
|4-6||£715.00 + VAT|
|7-14||£1045.00 + VAT|
|15-20||£1644.50 + VAT|
|21-50||£2084.50 + VAT|
|51-100||£2605.00 + VAT|
|101-150||£3125.00 + VAT|
|Business Partners||£1500 + VAT|
|Distribution Partners||£1500 + VAT|
- ASAP fees are chargeable for the full membership year which runs September 1st to August 31st. Pro rata fees will apply for those companies joining during the existing membership year.
- To become an ASAP accredited member the first step is to become an operator or agent member of the Association. The Quality Accreditation programme is available to all operator and agent members and is subject to an additional fee which is £375 + VAT per day for UK assessments. This is an annual process and the number of days required to assess an operator is determined by the size of the portfolio although in most cases one day is sufficient to complete the programme.
- For further information on the Quality Accreditation programme please visit the Accreditation section of the website HERE or contact email@example.com for further information.
How to apply
- If you wish to apply for Operator Member of ASAP please complete the application form HERE
- If you wish to apply to become an Agent Member of ASAP please complete the application form HERE
- If you wish to discuss membership prior to applying please complete the online form HERE and a member of the team will contact you to discuss.
- Once you submit your online application, it is considered by our membership committee. They will follow up with the company who is your nominee to obtain further information and may arrange to visit some of your apartments.
- Once a decision has been made, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Once accepted into membership you will be issued with the ASAP member welcome pack and be given access to the members only areas. You will also be able to attend general meetings and benefit from the full range of membership benefits as detailed HERE.