1 Appold Street
Tide’s mission is to help SMEs save time (and money) in the running of their businesses. As well as providing powerful, simple and FREE FSCS-protected business current accounts that can be opened in minutes, the Tide Platform also offers a seamless connection to a comprehensive set of highly usable administrative solutions and related banking services – such as full integration with accountancy systems, company expense cards (including expense management), and the ability to register a company and open your Tide account at the same time for FREE. Using advanced technology, all solutions are designed with SMEs in mind.
Trusted by over 240,000 businesses, Tide is the emerging leader in SME challenger banking in the UK.
As part of our partnership with Tide, ASAP members can enjoy one year of FREE bank transfers* when they open their Tide account. Simply click the links below for details on how to activate this offer. If you need any help, just email email@example.com and mention you’re an ASAP member to jump the queue!
An overview of Tide’s account features:
- FREE signup, no monthly or annual fees and no credit checks required
- FREE Mastercard usage, at home and abroad
- FREE transfers to Tide members
- Order up to 35 additional company expense Mastercards at no charge
- Make VAT returns a breeze with easy expense management – upload your receipts, auto-match them to transactions, add notes and categories
- In-app support available 24 hours a day, every day
- Mobile first but not mobile only – manage your account in a way that works for you, whether it’s in the palm of your hand, or from your computer
- Access direct feeds with Xero, FreeAgent, Sage, Quickbooks, and Kashflow to help manage your accounts
- Create and send invoices direct from your Tide app
*Transfers to non-Tide accounts are free for a year, 20p per transfer thereafter.