Terms of Booking
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By completing this reservation form you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Full immediate payment must be made on receipt of invoice.
2) Cancellation policy: No cancellation or refunds are available once bookings have been confirmed by the completion of this booking form
3) Exhibition programme - all event timings are subject to change.
4) Exhibitor content for the ASAP Annual Convention event programme must be provided no later than 31 October 2017. Further information will be sent separately.
5) To be entitled to the discounted Business Partner rates for an exhibition space, a company must be an ASAP Business Partner at the time of the ASAP Annual Convention on 5th December 2018. This means if a company books prior to Sept 1st 2018 they must renew Business Partner membership in September 2018. If a partner does not renew, the difference in exhibitor rates must be paid
6) Full payment is expected upon the receipt of invoice standspace will be reserved on receipt of payment only.
7) All monies due for exhibitor, sponsorship or tickets must be received in full prior to the 5th December. Attendance will not be allowed without payment being made
ASAP always treat personal data with care and we take our duty to protect it very seriously. We do not share or sell your data. By accepting the Privacy and data policy you agree to receive communications from ASAP and acceptance of the privacy notice which can be found on the following link https://theasap.org.uk/privacy-policy/ . You can opt out from marketing communications at any time.