CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of the ASAP is to promote the role of the UK corporate housing and serviced apartment industry through increased awareness whist maintaining the highest standards.
Every member shall abide by the ASAP’s Code of Conduct.
In order to be a member of the ASAP it is necessary for the officers of the company to sign up to the ASAP’s Code of Conduct as laid out below. If a member is found in breach of the Code of Conduct, the member must abide by the findings of any disciplinary hearing.
- Members must have all relevant insurances.
- A member shall not seek business or conduct business by improper or illegal means.
- Members must accurately represent their properties in any given media and ensure that it is clear that they are the owner/operator.
- Members shall not misrepresent the association.
- Members shall ensure each customer is aware of their terms and conditions and ensure that they are easily understood.
- All members will indemnify and hold harmless the ASAP against any claims arising from their activities.
- In the event of a member becoming bankrupt, insolvent or making an arrangement with their creditors their membership of the association will be terminated.
- Members must ensure all monies due to ASAP are paid when due and in accordance to the payment terms of any said invoices.
- Members must provide information to enable any customer to communicate with the ASAP to provide feedback on their experience of a member company.
- Members must partake in a quality programme to ensure the continual maintenance and improvement of the service that they provide.
- Members must do all they can to promote the serviced apartment industry by any means and support the aims of the ASAP.