CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of the ASAP is to promote the role of the corporate housing and serviced apartment industry through increased awareness whist maintaining the highest standards.
Every member shall abide by the ASAP’s Code of Conduct.
In order to be a member of the ASAP it is necessary for the officers of the company to sign up to the ASAP’s Code of Conduct as laid out below. If a member is found in breach of the Code of Conduct, the member must abide by the findings of any disciplinary hearing.
- Members must have all relevant insurances.
- A member shall not seek business or conduct business by improper or illegal means.
- Members must accurately represent their properties in any given media and ensure that it is clear that they are the owner/operator.
- Members shall not misrepresent the association.
- Members shall ensure each customer is aware of their terms and conditions and ensure that they are easily understood.
- All members will indemnify and hold harmless the ASAP against any claims arising from their activities.
- In the event of a member becoming bankrupt, insolvent or making an arrangement with their creditors their membership of the association will be terminated.
- Members must ensure all monies due to ASAP are paid when due and in accordance with the payment terms of any said invoices.
- Members must provide information to enable any customer to communicate with the ASAP to provide feedback on their experience of a member company.
- Members must undertake to be assessed and successfully engage with the Quality Accreditation process within 90 days of membership commencing and on an annual basis.
- Members must do all they can to promote and support the ASAP, the Quality Accreditation Programme and the serviced apartment industry as a whole.