If you have any questions before applying, please contact Kim Ashmore, Membership Director, who will be happy to help. When you’re ready to start your application, please complete the application form below.
Please note: unfortunately the application cannot be saved as a draft, so please ensure that you have all of the relevant information to complete the form before starting.
- Membership will commence on receipt of the full annual fee and be valid for a 12 month period. Please contact us for the latest fee structure.
- If you wish to discuss membership prior to applying please contact Kim Ashmore at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to discuss becoming an ASAP Industry Supplier please contact James Foice at email@example.com
About the Application Process
What happens when ASAP receives your application?
- Background checks are undertaken which include online reviews, websites, Companies House information, etc
- If you are obtaining accreditation, ASAP introduces you to ISAAP (International Serviced Accommodation Accreditation Process), to complete the Compliance and/or QA process. You will be eligible for special ASAP Member rates with ISAAP.
- Success! Once your ASAP Operator Membership is confirmed, you will receive a welcome email and full guidance and support from the ASAP Team on how to make the most of your Membership. We look forward to getting to know you and your teams!