ASAP MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
On joining ASAP, Members must read and agree to abide by the ASAP Code of Conduct, which states they:
- Agree to meet current Health and Safety requirements wherever they operate including holding appropriate Public and Employers Liability insurance cover, and maintaining building, fire, gas and electrical safety;
- Follow recognised industry best practice;
- Will always represent their properties accurately;
- Will make sure they offer customers easily understood terms and conditions;
- Will be compliant with GDPR privacy rules;
- Must offer cleaning services at least once a week within the advertised price;
- Will make ASAP’s contact details readily available to all clients, so that they can comment on their experience;
- Will work closely with ASAP should any complaint arise.
- Signing the ASAP Code of Conduct ensures accommodation Buyers that guests can truly Stay With Confidence.
ASAP pioneered the first quality Accreditation programme for the sector, the International Serviced Accommodation Accreditation Process (ISAAP), and continues to raise awareness of, and standards within, the professional serviced accommodation industry.
There is also a formal complaints procedure that may be followed, full details of which may be found on the website HERE