Thank you for your interest in becoming an ASAP Industry SupplierMember
Your support for our work and the professional and commercial help you give to our Operator and Agent Members are what keeps the ASAP Community’s wheels turning.
Industry Suppliers Members work closely with our ASAP Operator Agent Members in a number of ways, building direct relationships with them and others within the wider ASAP Community, offering advice, discounts and procurement opportunities.
As Industry Suppliers are a key part of the ASAP Community, we have spent years working to ensure this contact with the wider membership brings maximum mutual benefit.
In the past we have worked with fixed packages set at different price points, but now it’s simple to join the ASAP Community with a simple listing on the ASAP site.
This offers links to your own website, confirming you as a trusted part of the ASAP Community, and exposing you to the whole membership and wider audience.
Benefits for all Industry Supplier Members include:
- attendance at events at Member rates (or free of charge where applicable);
- representation on the ASAP Advisory Board;
- the opportunity to stand for the ASAP Advisory Board when that position becomes free;
- access to be part of an ASAP Industry Supplier Working Group; and
- access to the ASAP Marketing Suite.
This listing costs £1,000/year.
Once you’re part of the ASAP Community, you are welcome to choose individual options from the ASAP Marketing Suite that suit you – or even suggest your own.
The menu currently offers:
- a 20-minute meeting with the ASAP Advisory Board at one of our 3-monthly sessions (usually in London);
- a video interview, edited into soundbites to be used by ASAP at times throughout the year on our social media channels and other communications;
- blog posts written by you and edited by ASAP, carried on our website, promoted on social media and in newsletters;
- e-mailshots to either our membership or our wider readership of 4,000+ subscribers; and/or
- one-off sponsorship of a weekend newsletter which will carry your branding to the 4,000+ subscriber base.
Each of these options (many of which were previously part of the fixed packages) is priced separately.
Contact any of the team to discuss. They can be booked at the start of your term as an ASAP Industry Supplier, or added later.
We also invite you to suggest your own options. For instance, it might be that you’d like to host or sponsor a networking event. We haven’t added these to the menu as we don’t always have events planned at every time of year – but they do usually start early in the year, run all over the UK and Europe, and are very popular with Members.
If you’re interested in joining us and choosing any items from the marketing suite of offerings, please contact us to start that conversation.