ASAP Membership Criteria
The purpose of ASAP is to promote the role of the professional serviced apartment and global corporate housing industry through increased awareness, whilst maintaining and driving the highest standards.
In addition to the Code of Conduct ASAP Operator Members must meet the following criteria:
- should be operating at least 2 serviced accommodation units;
- must have appropriate cover Public and Employers Liability Insurance;
- who operate in more than one country must clarify in which countries they require Membership;
- must confirm that they operate their businesses legitimately and, where applicable, within the terms of the property lease;
- must confirm that, where business is conducted within the European Union, all GDPR responsibilities are met; and
- must agree to abide by decisions made by the ASAP Advisory Board.
Any operators who want to join but don’t meet the criteria, please contact ASAP Membership Director Kim Ashmore to discuss your situation.
Signing the ASAP Code of Conduct ensures accommodation buyers that guests can truly Stay With Confidence.